Friday, November 14, 2008

8th November: Goodbye Daddy! :(


Why is my sister driving?!

early in the morning, where are they driving to!
Look familiar?
Okay, this picture doesn't really tell you where is this place.
early in the morning drag me outta my cosy bed, i'm hungry!
a hungry man is an angry man!
we want breakfast!
I'm getting angry! (i know i don't look like; i've got emotion crisis)

I look as fat as her in this picture.

See, they so happy to see us!


Breakfast!
I hate this slimy gross disgusting thing.
Daddy, bye bye :(
it's so early, didn't even do style hair!
opps, taken too near, face too big.
shopping! :D
my personal fan.shucks, it's time to say goodbye.
okay, i know i shouldnt be washing my dirty linen in the public.
my father has left for Shanghai, China and he will only be back before Chinese New Year.
sighhhhh, 世上只有爸爸好,有爸的孩子像个宝,没爸的孩子像根草. (HAHAHAHA!)
I saw my sisters and my mum tearing.
Darrell is the only male at home now, he must protect the family!
I must be a good boy when daddy is not around!
p/s: my sister is in charge of the car keys. She is abusing the authority. scary driving, never mind, i bought insurance. :D
p/s: We even took the car for a ride this morning, and gave my classmate a lift to school this morning. HAHAHAHA!