Tuesday, November 04, 2008

okay people, I've really got the gut urge of posting unglam photos; it's my blog, (singing my way on the high way~)

there was this day, a girl opposite my class came into my class and gave me and my friends plates of brownies. (darn, i think i'm too handsome already, charming everybody everywhere, flaunts)

that's not the point.

yes, we ate the freaking delicious brownies, but during the process, we played with the slices. *evil grins

when I say they are scrumptious, you better believe.

we first chewed on the brownies and then fushion our saliva with the sexy chewy brownies, and pushed them all around our teeth. (cool shit!)

I was wondering, the brownies are down right mouthwatering, why did she give us so many slices?

come on, apply Occam's Razor! (I'm handsome and she likes me, *blushes)

i'm so going to be red if that girl reads my blog. teeheeeheeheehee!

okay, i know i don't look good in the pictures, i can't stop laughing, but look at her teeth, she did damn nice lah!

i must agree that this is a super retarded picture, let's do it again!