It has been several years since I ransacked my winter clothing out. I want to get everything brand new, shining glamorous. You know, overgrown boy me has gone through puberty and adolescence, those garments would prolly gone out of size. (what a brilliant excuse)
i want to get this pea coat, which can simply cost two hundred bucks.
Boo to those who think that going abroad during the festive holiday is cool. Apparently it is so not going to be groovy, considering that I cannot collect my maximum number of red packets.
With regards to CNY, other than spring cleaning to be done which is totally out of my area of concern, the thought of shopping for new clothes never fail to keep my eyes sparkle like diamonds. I think I should be getting some award because my closet does not contain anything from bugis street. Actually, I have totally no idea why am I so proud about it.
Okay, those who didn’t give me anything for my birthday, here's your last chance! Email me/ drop me a comment and I'll give you my account number right away. (don’t bother if you're gonna donate ten bucks or less. if you're gonna donate a hundred bucks and above, give me a call. i'll marry you. HAHAHAHAH cheap slut me)
Christmas, and countdown for 2009 approaching. Sounds good to me.
