Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunday is an amazing day despite being thrown flour at by some freakerzoids! Much thanks to zany breast and sow jules for making me laugh so much, as you prepare me for the next stressful week ahead.

Coolies, met up with semester two classmates after a long time (uh, damn it, I miss chalet!)Drizzly sunday isn’t a day to sheesha okay, some other time very soon, promise :) Oh yes, since my slippers tore, say hello to my sexylicious metal logo gold havaianas super hot yoz!

Two of us had ala carte while the rest had buffet. (and so we had to be exiled because we are the outcast) Hahahahaha, someone was told off for sipping the buffet people’s drink. (okay lor, I am not allowed to eat their food, but can smell right? Also need to pay money ah?) Visited another darling working at Calvin Klein Underwear @ Paragon, smoking break! I miss all of you all!!

boobies! I mean, whoopies!
Can you smell what our pot is cooking! Opps, for exposing the sexy boxers ;)

sighh, we were the outcast of the day :(
self timer so fun, HAHAHAHAH!don't even know when taking! @#$%^&*(^#@
Ahem, caught in the House of Condom! (before chalet must buy some, lol!!)

you eat yours, I eat mine!

Dessert at Far East Plaza.