Friday, February 27, 2009

Walao eh, working there is effing traumatic lar, damn stressful. It’s just my first day of understudy and I am already agonizing so much. No I got to be cool about it. Not literally. But yeah. Nb I was rated 2/5 for performance by that ccb bloody fat senior there. Knn, I hope she gets rape by some old uncle after work then run over by a lorry, then the driver scared so take her body chop into many pieces and cook curry eat since she so fat. Then her parents never see her return home, panic until heart attack and die. No lar, don’t need die, major stroke until become vegetable can already. Make that mother chucker suffer suffer suffer!!! Kidding, I’m not that evil after all, I will be contented so long as just one of them comes true, how merciful and lenient! ;)