Wednesday, February 18, 2009

with friends like these, who needs unicorns

Valentine’s Day, a day when people receive flowers and chocolates as if it's the most creative gifts ever. They will act shock and touched like 'OMG i'm so touched! IIE LURRBBE EUUUUUU!' (rolls, roll roll roll rollling eyessss)

I hate Valentine's. I hate couples who walk down the street holding hands. I wanna puke on their prada bags and pull their hair. WHINES. (no not sour grapes, I don’t like grapes in the first place, unless it's seedless)
For those unattached, Valentine’s day is also a significant day for you; Single Awareness Day. It would be a good opportunity to go out with friends. As for me, I had a very simple time with my besties. Steamboat at East Coast, movie at Kallang Leisure Park, stayover at Katong. Then we woke up early in the morning, meet other friends and we had timsum at Chin Swee Road. Merely timsum can cost hundred and twenty five bucks. Cool shit especially when my mum has just stopped providing me allowances.