Monday, March 16, 2009

Hi there, okay I suppose this will be the last entry about my Shanghai & Hangzhou trip though I still have got lots of photos yet to be uploaded. Daddy is back for a short break, so I won't be working for this entire week. So feel free to jio me out yeah? Hahahhaahah!

Sexylicious slutish me.


I want to make this picture look as if he is finishing everything.
omg, this is very tempting, i cannot look at it, or else i will get myself one stick.
very irresistible right?! I mean me, not the sweet.
i want two of them too!

i want to fly back there, buy a stick and come back can?
the old folks.
waiting for food at mac.
the food sold at their mac is nicer than singapore's! (got pork i think)

LV spokesman.

we caught the second part of Red Cliff at Shanghai, quite expensive for a ticket about S$20 you know!!!













buying firecrackers and fireworks!
the weather there is relatively dry, but there is nothing a moisturiser can't solve.



the most famous Xiao Long Bao restaurant in the entire Shanghai, luckily dad booked the place days before we arrived.

too much of them..


me and dad yeah?






happy happy me.



i know kungfu uh!







mum is not buying for me :(

you don't pay for me, i shall just walk away with it!
having Xiao Long Bao every single meal

hot lah, nb ccb.






only during holidays we three stick together.

i wonder if we will be still remain like that when we grow up..





this is really nice,

tried their KFC too, not bad but no cheesefries :(
oh shit, where are the Hangzhou pictures.