It’s nice to have a group of ex classmates organising a chalet cum bbq despite the number of participants. Just the handful of us is enough, we rock! (don’t bother those who didn’t come without a valid reason, they probably need to attend their parents’ funeral, hehehehehe!)
Though this chalet was not as luxurious as the one before; there is a still a level of gratification. There was fewer budget this time, and all the food were manually done (on the spot!) Erps, and for the very first time I tasted bbq corn and sweet potato. (you will never see me touching such stuffs in the past) shys away*
SMILES!

my darlings ;)
story telling time, lol!


HAHAHA, caught red handed eating without helping!
cheeeeeseeeee!


getting food from level 2, lol!


HAHAHAHAHAHAH! million dollar view; more than brotherly love ;)


oie, pay attention when playing lar!
Heart attack, blackjack, bluff, taidi, tsk forgot to play money. No earnings :(

woahs, he actually closes his eye when playing poker games..

i'm waiting for foooood!
omfg, corn never tasted this good before!!!
this is damn funny, he was supposed to grind her, but?!?!? (come lar, kor kor give you free grinding lessons)
i love her soooo much!
Eight of us walked all the way down to the Red house on Friday the thirteen and the rest of the scardy cats remained in the chalet (2am plus), hoping to bump into some strange occurrence; we didn’t manage to sadly. Climbing over the main gate warped with barbed wire, entering all the rooms with only one torchlight, aiyah whatever is it, eight people go in got eight people come out lah. (maybe more, who knows?)
The entire thing is so no kick, I think the got kick one is getting inhibit by the cops? Enough said. (flicks cigarettes away for all underaged!)
We went back to chalet to play the most tormenting, sadistic and excruciating game; Drunk with water, wtf. So bloated, I can make a stream if I vomit whatever I have drunk. I visit the toilet for eight freaking times! (you think the toilet very nice smell ah!) oh yah, we played True or Dare before that.
walao, I freakingly want to kill the person who asked me to give the doorknob a blowjob! HAHHAHAA, kidding!!!!

chao neh neh, you all rock!
he is allowed to do so since we share her.
getting free rides!

Came out to the beach since many of us think that it’s still early (literally early), early enough to chat for an hour or so and catch the sunrise after that. Everybody naughty ah, everything sex sex sex. And the asshole sun didn’t show up.
sex was the only topic everybody is interested in...sigh.
Bloodly hell, why everybody can sleep except for me. I damn pro, go to chalet just with a set of new clothes. Shampoo and body soap steal others, hahahahha! It has been rumored that chalet II is on the way? Alamak, I might not able to go because i started working. My bloody work make you all cancel the sheesha outing. Sowieee, sobs!!!