To be honest. I wouldn't have agreed to go if my dad hadn't opened his mouth to ask me to attend on his behalf. (fly back from Shanghai lar! kidding) But being present at the ceremony was a pretty good feeling, as in very inspiring.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Attended my eldest sister's graduation ceremony at the most Reputable, Respected, Recognised, Reliable institution; Republic Polytechnic. *applause* (cough cough, opps got blood!!)
To be honest. I wouldn't have agreed to go if my dad hadn't opened his mouth to ask me to attend on his behalf. (fly back from Shanghai lar! kidding) But being present at the ceremony was a pretty good feeling, as in very inspiring.

i can imagine myself wearing the same the graduation robe in 2 years time.
To be honest. I wouldn't have agreed to go if my dad hadn't opened his mouth to ask me to attend on his behalf. (fly back from Shanghai lar! kidding) But being present at the ceremony was a pretty good feeling, as in very inspiring.



