Saturday, April 04, 2009

I really want make this a proper update but really I've nothing to blog about. I can blog about the weather and sky but it would definitely be pointless and senseless.

I had a rough week, a really suffocating one. It’s only these few days that I felt so much better. Oh yes, movies are absolutely good distressing leisure no doubt; Paul Blart Mall Corp, Coming Soon, Hotel for Dogs and last but not least Confessions of a Shopaholic. The mannequins are looking so divalicious with graceful poise, really alluring and tempting if you’ve watched it.

Submitted my timesheet to Nokia headquarters with a couple of nokia peeps, (yes like finally). Shaite, the normal tees are not ready so I would have to bear with the hideous blue tee. Worst of all, demo phones aren’t ready as well. Double shaite~.

Apparently I was supposed to meet some people for pool at the grassroot club, but I put them on an aeroplane. Whoohoo~, you guys should have known I wouldn’t go. But no worries, we caught a movie after that together right? Winks ;) omfg, I left my LV wallet in the cinema, thanks to the pretty receptionist at the counter who remembered me and passed it back to me. Dinner and sheesha, it’s such a pity that the visit isn’t with my semester two classmates, there will never be a chance I guess. (inside story)



noisy bunch of people.



ah seah kia's very innocent face.

teeheeheehee!

Sometimes, in the hardest of problems, in the midst of adversity, we need to reach deep inside ourselves, that place we all have trouble finding, and pull out that extra reserve of energy that just might pull us through..