
I'm aware that I may not be the best son to my mum, but still, I try to do things to please her within my limits. I got her a fragrance package from Ralph Lauren, and the travel bag is so attractively classic lar!
Filial Darrell is not like you all so cheapo buy those pasar malam things give mother one (;
Wait I wanna share a part of my conversation between daddy and dinoboy.
daddy says, "dino ah, mothers day coming, you know what to do hor."
dinoboy says, "what lar, i now no allowances, no money buy mummy present."
daddy says, "sometimes these types of things need not spend a lot of money."
dinoboy says, "orh okay lor, you want me like primary school last time use colour pencil draw card ah?"
daddy says, "also can."
dinoboy faints on the spot

However, I didn't exactly celebrated Mothers' day with my family, not as if it's the only universal rite of passage. Out with friends the entire day instead; A day at Bangkok. Update soon. Xoxo.
