Happy birthday N.(Although there is room for improvement for your consoling skills, your efforts are very much appreciated!)

We first had dinner at Suntec Soup Restaurant. The people there were damn nice I swear. We were like waiting for some latecomer for approximately half an hour but still they allowed us to sit inside despite the crowd on a Saturday. We did make reservations though. And they even allowed us to go out to smoke leaving the table unguarded. (Ahem, not me, roll eyes!) Besides, when I was making our order I requested for all the dishes to be in the biggest portion. But they actually adjusted our dishes to make them conform to how much we can eat. I mean, they could have gone ahead with my order then they will earn like MORE. But they didn’t because they knew we had a surprise ice-cream cake for dessert. Very thoughtful of them right!




I really didn't know what to get for N. His life is like perfect. Overflooding money and girls around him. Just wanted to brighten his day with a cake. Heh!
Don’t ask me what happened that night. All I remember is that I keep dedicating songs to sing. The boss even asked N, “Your friend opening personal concert here?” Wtf. But he was joking because he said my singing very good. Hahahahahahha! But I remember singing 你最珍贵with the bar-girl. It was goooood, I meant myself, no lah, she was good too. >< 





