Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ARGHH.

ARGHH.

I finally managed to wake up at 7.15 am.

to come online.

then I ironed my school uniform.

its already ironed, re-ironing will make it look better.

my efforts kinda always go into the drain lahs.

LOLS.

ZHIXIN and CHINKOK always pull my uniform.

the attendance for the math remedial is pathedic.

good thing though; don't have to see some scumbugs faces.

like usual, I didn't want to go for the remedial intially.

just to return CHINKOK's clothes.

I am SO NOBLE, say I am, ( chinkok )

next wendesday have got to hand in the math holiday homework; REMINDER.

5 year series, ARITHEMETIC - section A, B and C. ALGEBRA - section A and B.

next week I am not going to school to hand in, not free; gone for camp.

so I will be handing in the homework on this friday.

handling these little math homework are too easy for me.

you know where I'm gonna get my answers. HAHAS.

with workings some more. (:

damn bored.

I desperately need to stop boredom from engulfing me..

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD.