Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WITTY.

I'M GONNA SCARE HIM OUT OF HIS WITS.

its the holidays and I am getting lazier day by day.

I can no longer get myself out of the bed

to come online at 7.15 am every morning.

found out something; funnist thing I ever encountered.

I have been chatting with Khayne almost everyday.

I remember jenalyn, who is off to vietnam, told me once that khayne is in the same class during p5.

argued for about 15 minutes, she said YES, i said NO.

though its quite some time ago,

I casually asked khayne today; what is his class when he was p5.

SAME, 5.7.

PHEW, he didnt know either !

HAHAS.

then in msn, this stupid kanglun is trying to disturb people,

KENNETH and BEN.

sadly, nobody bothers him.

LOLS; serve you right.

tomorrow math remedial; pray hard that I can wake up.

but going there is really a waste of time.

UHH. BYEEEEE.

praise the lord..