Hi there,
I am officially back from ANTIOCH JUNIOR YOUTH FELLOWSHIP ANNUAL CAMP 2006. ( did you miss me ?)
On Mon, I was early when I met Jenalyn and Jolene. that's surprising.
then we headed for the campsite.
met LOTS of new friends.
well, I'm a newcomer, the people there are really warm-hearted.
in no time, we broke the ice among us.
I wasn't the only newcomer though.
there were lots of newcomers this year thats what they said.
Benjamin, who accepted christ after attending the second day of the camp (:
there were others too.
I tried to sleep early every night, so as to be able to wake up in the morning on time.
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to.
Esther will always be equipped with this "fly whacker" and intrude into the boys dorm and whack us until we wake up.
The dorm is always 16 degrees. Super cold.
Need to wear 2 jackets to be able to sleep.
Esther will confiscate our blankets if we still insist not to wake up.
HAHAS.
We had sermons EVERYDAY. I DIDN'T FALL ALSEEP (:
I have not tried attending sermons, singing praise to the lord for four days straight.
had a bbq on the third day. then a nightwalk.
this nightwalk is SUPER thrilling.
girls keep on screaming like mad dogs when they hear a shout " COCKCROAH " / " LIZARD " by GUANGYI.
there is this guy, who is also a newcomer, Zhi Wan, who didn't bathe after the nightwalk, and molested guys butts during the nightwalk. ( good thing he didn't molest me )
He didnt bathe, BUT everyone helped to bathe him.
by sabo-ing him to be sprayed water during one of the water activities.
during the campfire, we played 7-up, and had a sharing session followed by prize presentaion and FREE TIME.
MY GROUP IS THE CHAMPION !
It was the last night. so there wasn't any lights out time.
we can sleep anytime we want. So everyone played WATER BOMB.
boys v.s girls.
uhh, everyone is like, soaking wet, drenched. while Zhi Wan went crazy.
all the wet chickens went close to the blazing campfire to dry ourselves.
everyone got wet and then dried, then got wet and dried again.
during the process of drying ourselves, something negative happened.
I got a fever now, just took my temperature, 38.5. PHEW.not so bad.
I guess I will attend their church this coming sunday, to return Jenalyn some things cum trial; perharps I will join ANSHAO.
the fever and sore-throat is exhuasting me. energy draining.
See you people. (:
Attention
20th December Wednesday
MASS Council meeting ( ALL councillors )
12.00 p.m
Concourse
