God's Astonishing Promise
Uhh, it feels really good to sleep late, and without ESTHER taking the fly whacker to whack your butt to wake you up.
it feels good to sleep in my own bed. soft and cosy. no one snoring loudly like a dinosaur.
Switched on the computer, crapped with ESTHER - the QUEEN, JENALYN, JOLENE, ZHI WAN and YVONNE.
LOTS of spamming of testimonials today.
ALL THANKS TO ESTHER.
JULIA called if I will be attending their church tomorrow.
I replied a YES.
BUT very early leh, 8.30 a.m.
GOD said that the seventh day of the week is to rest, BUT to worship him.
BO BIAN.
tomorrow have got to meet them at yio chu kang MRT station at 8.00 a.m.
I very scared tomorrow cannot wake up. HELP !!!
ZHI WAN is gonna sleep during services tomorrow. HAHAS.
JENALYN wanted to see how old is my bible.
they will be considering to give me a NEW one.
I am considering to buy a NEW one lahs.
such personal stuff need to ownself buy de.
everyone is having a bad sore throat.
I am wondering, how are we gonna sing praise to the LORD tomorrow.
people might mistake a bunch of crows singing.
LOLS.
I have got my secret blog, everything is in it.
best listening friend.
what should I do..
