Friday, December 01, 2006

DYING.

IN A DILEMMA.

woke up SUPER LATE today.

maybe because of those late nights I had.

don't worry, I still got up; alive.

recently there is this 32 year old doctor, free from illnesses.

he slept and didn't wake up.

such a pity.

I bathed immediately,

sat beside the computer while doing my tuition homework

totally forgot that I am having tuition tonight.

its a FRIDAY.

he left me with final year examination papers.

like my butt on fire,

ARGHH. who can help me with these stacks of homework.

chat with jenalyn and esther,

brother DAMIAN is off to his boy bridage camp.

jenalyn introduced a quiet BUT intelligent guy.

add him inside the conference conversation,

helped me with my chemistry and physics.

he is really smart; genius.

thanks alot; ah neh

his name is heng yue,

but they call him ah neh; brigging.

good to know more people.

so I won't be alone in the camp.

note; I still have not asked my mother if I can stay in; pray hard.

HAHAS. will try to another day.

arghh, homework still not done.

less than half. most of the questions need diagrams.

can't possibly ask ah neh to do all.

besides they are diagrams.

have to think of an excuse to tell my tuition teacher why I didn't complete them.

I AM IN HOT SOUP !

any ideas ?

you can tell me before 7.30 pm.

jenalyn is off to get her N 73.

hmmph.

damn jealous..cheap lahs.

$298 with a student plan.

any plan will do lahs. the phone $298 lehs.

so cheap lahs.

wanna ask daddy got get it for me.

but he is very busy in a project.

by the time, the promotion gone ( qouted from jenalyn )

LOLS. whatever lahs, just get the phone for me.

almost used vulgarities in jen's precious blog.

in my school, it is super common cans ?

both girls and boys use it. (:

have to pay 50 cents for every word.

says jenalyn, crosby, esther.

then where will my money go ?!?!?!