SHIT YOU*.
ARGHH.
Lets see,
though ah neh helped me with my papers for my tuition homework.
my tuition teacher still expected better answers.
ah neh's answers are good enough lahs.
my physics paper is kinda BLANK. HAHAS.
he was pretty shocked lahs.
I told him that I couldn't find the paper so i can't do.
just found them this morning. LOLS.
pure white lie.
he had problems contacting me as I have lost my phone.
he offered to give me a phone. WAHS !
I declined; how can I accept such gifts lahs.
except from jenalyn; she owe me N 73
dunno whats up his sleeve, must do extra homework anot ?
better not accept.
he said that my chemistry is better than my physics.
though it don't seem in my results.
today's a saturday.
I slept until 1.00 p.m. (:
ate two meals straight.
breakfast and lunch.
both sisters have left the house early.
left me at home, staring at my mother retardly.
about 7 p.m, left the house.
RAH ! missed the channel 8 show.
went out for dinner.
had dinner in an american restuarant.
back home, waiting for the show, once upon a time in china III.
should be huang fei hong; act by li lian jie ( Jet Lee )
SIBO, you gonna miss such nice shows.
she returned back to china.
tomorrow is sunday.
jenalyn, esther, jolene is leaving for vietnam ?
hahas, have fun (:
thats about it. BYEEEEEEE !
I sense trouble from him.
