CAPTURED BY YOUR HOLY CALLING.
Come'on, can you believe that I'm having poa tuition.
I had poa tuition at, the pen houses above Sun Plaza.
learnt somthing called Trading accounts.
you may be laughing your butts off, and it may seem peanuts to you.
but poa is just not my cup of tea, it's my witness, my death accupoint.
I am not going to fear / hate poa anymore.
I was supposed to go to Temasek Poly's open house with Jenalyn after my poa tuition and her math tuition.
we planned to take a cab there, because our tuitions end at 2pm, it will be too late if we go by MRT and bus.
It was raining, and it kinda spoilt our mood, we decided not to go then.
study hard, get into the poly, study the ideal course we want, and we can see the school for 3 years, instead of going for their open house.
LOLS.
I had no where to go after tuition, so I stayed in my tuition teacher's place with my eldest sister.
My eldest sister is very close to him, so we stayed in his study room, my sister did her stuff while I enjoyed 2 hours plus of GOONG.
self-indulgence.
I was feeling a little famished, so I decided to go back home, and grab a bite on the way home.
I dropped by the library to return my books, and went straight home, while my sister stayed till 10pm.
you know, every saturday is like a nightmare to me.
I will have to approach my momma to ask if I can go out on sundays.
She allowed (: , even when I told her that I will be later than last week as I will be celebrating my friend's birthday,
COOLNESS.
