Friday, January 19, 2007

stressful

STRESS IS GOOD.

I can't take it anymore lahs,

everyday sleep after 4 am,

in class really don't have the energy to keep awake.

I stayed up the whole night just for the mindmap,

and I stay didn't manage to complete it, it's in invisible ink.

this week has been very stressful for me, I would say,

yesterday, math tuition, just now chemistry and physics tuition, tomorrow poa tuition.

I want to go Temasek Poly's open house badly, however I am not sure if I can go a not.

Everyone was like calling me to join them tomorrow, and Jenalyn is dying to go to TP too.

She wants to look into the aspect of Retail and Hospitality Design.

If I go out tomorrow, perhaps I won't be able to go out on sunday.

no worries, Jenalyn will be praying for me.

today reached home around 6.00, I went home straight after my council meeting.

It was an informal one, just to allow Mr Lim and Miss Teo to get to know the council better.

In my point of view, I think the sec 3 coucillors are a little overbearing.

You people want a reconstruction of the council board, you people want to change the name of the board and you guys want to cancel of recess duites.

fat hope, dream on. incorrigible people.

The board has just changed its name, from Student Council Board, to Student Leaders Council Board, and now you even want to take away the word Council, thats too much.

I was telling this issue to Ada as soon as I reached home, and she expressed her point of view too.

especially the one that, there will be 1 head councillor ( sec 4 / 5), 2 vice heads ( 1 from sec 3, another from sec 4 / 5)

We were thinking, what if the history repeats again.

a councillor who didn't go through a role of an Exco, and took a role of a vice head.

fellow councillors, we have just experienced it before, do you wish to allow this kinda thing to happen again ?

on the way home, I lost my big poa file, $14.00 gone, all my notes gone.

RAHH.