Thursday, January 25, 2007

Disastrous catastrophe.

Disastrous catastrophe.

by reading the headlines of today's post, obviously something unlucky has fallen on me.

I have never been this lucky before.

today's chemistry lesson, I am given this special honour to sit beside Emily during lab lessons in the labortary

Uhh, as you people know, she is the outcast of the outcasts.

normally, upon hearing that we will be visiting the lab, I will jump for joy.

I guess now I am really dreaded to visit the labortary.

how am I going to do my practical in peace ?

this feeling is eaqually as bad as being condemned by the entire universe.

the whole class is laughing at me, for being so lucky,

enough of that, don't wish to think about it.

went to Nanyang Poly's open house.

Gosh, the open house is super boring.

It is totally useless lahs, I really regretted going.

unproductive tours, far from expectation.

as I was waiting for the coach to arrive to bring the class back to school.

I saw Jenalyn and Benjamin,

Benjamin was like so terrified when I called out to him and he got a shock.

Hahas !

back to school, had CCA which ended around 7 pm.

I was kinda in a rush to go home, because I have tuition at 8.30 pm.

once I alighted from my bus, someone called out my name.

it's my eldest sister, walked home with her.

Mummy told me that tuition is cancelled because my teacher have got a important meeting.

uhh, lucky, I have not finished my tuition homework.

came online given a very important task from the QUEEN.

I will try my best and not disappoint you people, (:

Good night.