Lead us not into temptation.
I felt really tired today, and I brought sweets to school as usual.
and Stephanie ate most of them, leaving me hardly opening my eyes,
my physics teacher is really cool, his practical lesson also can make the class doze off.
after school, everyone helped with painting the classroom.
quite fun, bonded the class together.
hey girls, please do be careful on your way home.
recently around outside school, there is this mysterious flasher,
by the way for your extra information, flasher means a man, who exposes the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public.
Lynn and Sato were victims of that pervert. GRRRRR.
so ladies, please be careful, go home with your bunch of cliques.
came back home, and had dinner than I took a nap.
the tuition teacher came then my sister woke me up, last minute lahs !
I was so damn pissed that I threw their watches and handphones.
how infuriating.
then I slammed the door hard, my tuition teacher is left speechless.
Hahas, tomorrow still got poa tuition.
Jenalyn invited me over to her house tomorrow because Jun yan is going to teach her chemistry.
perhaps I will join her, provided if I have the time.
Cheerio.
