SCHOOL OPENING TOMORROW. ):
school is starting tomorrow.
GOSH.
I didn't expect it will be that fast lahs.
the holidays passed by really fast huh.
its back to school already.
I'm sooooo not prepared for school,
every year, I will shop for new school shoes, new school bag, new pencil box, water bottle.
this year, I didn't prepare a single this year.
my brain cells are probably high on booze, marijuana and crack now.
moving away from the hugely depressing topic of school.
folks, I don't recommend you to watch 黄金甲( the curse of the golden flower )
I watched this movie with my DADDY yesterday at yishun, northpoint there.
of all shopping centres, I don't like northpoint most. horrid place.
back to the movie, the actor, actresses are great.
the scenery is fabulous, what I like best is their costume .
JUST the storyline, I expected a better storyline.
the movie is all about plots lahs,
next movie to catch, DEATHNOTE 2 and ERAGON.
tomorrow secondary one orientation, not very prepared for it.
don't think it will go smoothly.
oh ya, I changed my URL.
previous URL - www.maj-darrell.blogspot.com/
current URL - http://bombard-me-with-nonsense.blogspot.com/
I left some notes for the people out there, to RELINK me.
if I didn't tell you my new URL, don't be so shameless to enter my blog.
as for those who I didn't leave a tag, it is either I can't tag on your tagboard, the other reason is that, you don't have to know my blog; you don't deserve to know.
HAHAS.
curfew at 10 p.m
lights must be out by then,
so I got to fly !
BYEEEE folks.
