Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I didn't post any entries on SUNDAY.

basically, I just slept till late afternoon. ( down with a fever on SATURDAY )

felt really better.

I am so touched to tears when I was told that everyone in ANSHAO is asking for my presence.

I didn't go for the dinner, and neither did I join them during the countdown at JENALYN's place.

though they invited me to, they said that it's very happening. LOLS.

so I was asked to call them just a few minutes before the countdown.

HAHAS; pretty lame, but there is this very warm and indescribable feeling in my heart.

my parents really know how to enjoy themselves.

these few days, they will go out all and party by themselves.

when me and my sisters went out to church on SUNDAY.

they went out for morning tea, then shopping.

likewise, they went out to countdown too.

leaving me and my sister at home, counting down with the television and the telephone.

HOWEVER, they came back with this new house phone which DADDY mentioned days ago.

he wanted a cordless phone.

years ago, we use to have a cordless phone, but we tend to misplace the phone and we drop it very oftenly, so we switched back to the one with wires.

he didn't get one which was very expensive though.

SAMSUNG. $89.00. BLACK.

I prefer the SILVER one which I saw on the box, whatever it is.

I am so excited to talk on the phone in the middle of the night until dawn on my bed.

then, I was laughing away to myself, smiling sinisteringly at the phone.

then my MOMMA snarled and said, "Don't worry, this phone will be put in my bedroom."

WHAT THE LAHS.

I will try to take the phone away at night !

and now, they are off to get a new television set.

I AM OVER THE MOON (:

some asked if I have any new year resolutions.

in fact I do.

well, this year has been really a learning experience for me.

I only wish to get inside my ideal course, ideal points for my 'O' levels.

I don't wish for good health.

Perhaps those closer to me, I have told you before I only wish to live up till 40-50 years.

and thats good enough for me.

its gonna be a new year.

so, let bygones be bygones, (:

Happy new year, folks.