Monday, February 19, 2007

年初二

年初二

got up pretty early.

lots of visitings to be done.

neighbours, ex-church people ( my parents secondary school mates ) and lots more.

the first house I went to was one of my neighbour.

all these years, she will be the one giving the biggest red packet.

last year she gave $180 each; my siblings and myself.

this year, she gave $200. (:

the ex-church people said that my family is very interesting.

everyone goes to different churches.

Hahas.

had dinner at my grandparents house.

not failing the complusory tradition, there was a conflict between my mother and my aunty.

the daughters-in-law are always quarrelling.

every year also like that.

grandmother; peace maker.

there will be much more to see tomorrow.

just came back, and a party of neighbours came to my house.

uhh, so noisy.

got to pack up the mess which my neighbours made.

especially the kids.

but I love kids, a lot. big time.

see you, precious ones !



Psychological status: Energetic.
Music: - Planet Shakers - My King - I Believe.