Tuesday, February 20, 2007

大年初三.

大年初三.

Happy lunar new year.

back here, blogging again.

woke up damn early because another gang of neighbours coming to my house early in the morning.

then we left to visit another neighbour, whom just moved house.

so everyone set off together.

my family's car is fully occupied because my parents took in my neighbour who gave me $200.

so I had to sit in another neighbour's car.

uhh. after that we headed for Jurong, the standard place.

everyday have to go there.

but there will be relatives coming out from Malaysia to visit my grandparents.

so everything was in a rush.

they were supposed to be there at 4pm, but they arrived at 6.10 pm.

massive jam perhaps.

believe it or not, in out of the 10 dishes on the dining table, I whiped 8 of them.

and no one had runs, besides everyone enjoyed them.

surprising ?

today, there isn't any drama to see.

the entire family of my uncle's did not turn up for some reasons.

maybe it's because of the conflict between my auntie and my mother.

Hahas.

that's why I dare to cook, if not my auntie will be sarcastic.

caught 花样少年少女 episode 3 on channel U.

and I told my parents to leave my grandparents place at 8 sharp.

because "The Arena" will be showing at 8.30 pm.

Xinmin Sec. .VS. Loyang Sec.

Loyang is very aggressive and stood firm on their principles.

and pretty rude.

that's why they could stand out.

just re-count my red packet money.

current amount - $736.00.

but I handed $800.00 to my mum to bank into my savings account; deposit.

some of the extra money are a little of my savings.

flying high.

there's school tomorrow.

damn disconsolate.

I've got school-phobia.

but I have to study hard and get good grades.

Esther forced me to promise her yesterday.

who don't want to get good grades man.

I am just not capable enough, but I will try. (:

common test starts this Friday.

mugging time is about to come...



Psychological status: Deprived.
Music: - Tank - 懂了( 花样少年少女插曲 ).