Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Excellent stuff.

Excellent stuff.

great achievement.

I wan't zonked out by any lessons today.

today was Huiyu's hullabaloo.

me and my cliques sang the birthday song for 15 times just for her.

every single subject period, we sing once of the english version, one of the chinese version and once of the malay version.

just to waste time mah, damn fun.

whenever a teacher walk inside the classroom, I will start to initiate to sing the songs.

Hahas.

I am bringing Sengjueh to my poa tuition on Saturday. (:

fianlly found a companion !

then today I purposely say in front of my poa teacher say to my friends, "Sengjueh don't understand poa in class, he is joining my tuition."

Hahas.

after school, played some basketball, very long never play le.

just now's "The Arena" is Nanyang Girls .VS. United World College.

so unfair lahs, the college is an international school, then the last speaker is an angmoh* lahs.

the Nanyang girls are no match for them.

and they were trashed, arghh.

but I heard that Rebecca's school were even badly trashed.

just now I was watching 金枝欲孽 and the 小孩不笨 forum; channel u and channel 8.

张牧师 and pastor kaili 's on television.

Jolene and Esther are so high about it.

dots arghh they all.

while Esther is so crazy about hanakimi, and she banned me for every dots I use, arghh.

today while we were doing our chinese situational writing.

I was comparing Hong Lan and my present chinese teacher.

bad thing is that Hong Lan teaches better..

good thing is that I don't have to see Hong Lan 's face, then she won't force Huiyu and me to join the national competition, 全国中学华语演讲比赛

but not a bad thing also leh, can easily win fifity bucks. fast cash.

but this year having my 'O' levels, so better not engage myself into these kind of craps.

see you, talking to spastic Esther on the phone.

will blog more when I have time.



Psychological status: Cool.
Music: King of Majesty - Delirious Hillsong.