Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of your name.
can't wait for chinese new year !
but, the common test is in between the festive season lahs,
such a wet blanket.
Mr Garry Lim Zhi Hao became a relief teacher uhh.
and I heard that he will be teaching Poa, 可不是砸了moley 的饭碗 ?
today's english test, was so uncalled for, although I was informed in advance.
but it's english, and there's nothing much to prepare, to be exact, nothing.
I guess I won't be failing this test, Hahas.
talking about english language, I really dislike people who uses such words like, "Euu, lubb, wadd, ishh etc etc."
terrible english.
most act cute girls use these, and Weiyang from nobility uses too.
went home early, to sleep.
the people in the palace of the show 金枝欲孽 are like, 见人说人话 见鬼说鬼话.
风吹到哪儿个方向,头也自然摆到哪儿.
tomorrow going Bukit Timah Hill for hiking.
must rest early,
but there is this fahrenheit fanatic keep on asking me who looks best, after that ask me who looks best in Anshao.
and I threw back tons of names, Hahas.
now she asked me, who is the prettiest and said this's interesting.
so I replied, "All." Hahas.
and finally she have let me off.
Good night people.
Psychological status: Cranky.
Music: I adore. - Hillsong united.
