Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rest in the Lord.

Rest in the Lord.

back to Sunday.

my favourite day of the week !

we shall all rest in the Lord.

a lucky thing happened to me today.

As I was about to alight the bus,

I realised that I have left my wallet on my seat.

rushed to the last sit and search up and down.

the bus driver saw me in a very panic state through the mirror.

he stopped the bus for me, I am so touched.

grabbed my wallet and alighted the bus as I thanked him continously.

after that, I realised that the bus driver stopped the bus was because it's a red light.

but he didn't close the door, that proves that he's waiting for me.

Thank God.

Jenalyn said that I shouldn't have know about the red light.

let him be a good guy, but in my eyes, he's already one.

Hahas.

expected that Jenalyn and Jolene won't reach on time,

I decided to walk to their house, morning walk.

waited at the lift, they looked quite astonished.

Jenalyn's hair is still super moistened, like soaked in water.

they said because I rush them, I messaged them to take their time twice lor.

Hahas, Benjamin and Esther joined us on the journey to church.

early for sunday school; big achievement.

learnt what are the differences among Christianity, Protestant, Eastern Orthodox, Catholic and many others.

eye-opening; honestly.

then had praise and worship, Anshao programme today: Bible study.

James.

during Bible study, I won a lollipop by answering a question.

Hahas. the other lollipop was won by Esther.

our group is like the noisiest lahs, the other groups kept "Shhh-ing" us.

second service was about Luke; temptation

Satan testing Jesus.

no matter what, have faith in the Lord, and there's nothing you can't conquer.

had to rush home to mug, so I didn't have lunch with anyone.

but went some shopping with Li Hao, Guangyi, Ah Neh and Zhong Han to buy some guitar stuff.

went home with Li Hao.

at Yio Chu Kang Mrt Station, there is this overhead bridge.

as I was walking up, there is this group of Malays walking down.

suddenly, a lady around 20 plus screamed at the top of her voice.

and she rolled down the entire flight of stairs, top to bottom

what was worst was I saw her landing on her head.

goodness, I can't do anything but to pray for her.

her friends called the ambulance, so I walked away quickly to avoid any commotion.

on the bus back home, my sister called me saying that Jenalyn called her handphone looking for me.

I was like wondering why she don't call the handphone that I am using.

so I gave her call, and she said Peisze was looking for me.

she passed the phone to Peisze, and Peisze said she wanted to have lunch with me and asked where am I.

reach Yio Chu Kang lor, don't expect me to go back to Dhoby Ghaut. Hahas.

next week lahs, appointment set. (:

came online, watched Hanakimi, chatted and played some games with Esther while mugging.

nothing went into my duck brain lahs.

now I am like an ant on a hot wok; chinese proverb.

everyone have already prepared for the test lahs, except for me.

Good luck everyone.

God bless.



Psychological status: Worried sick.
Music: S.H.E - ζ€ŽδΉˆεŠž.