feeling bad.
gosh,
I failed my chinese for the common test.
the duration is so damn short, not enough time.
Rahh.
shucks man, I am like hoping I can prove my mother that I don't need any tuition for chinese,
but seems like..don't know what to say, uhhh.
I want to go out on Sundays !
it was raining pretty heavily this afternoon,
ended school at around, 2.45 pm.
my Dnt teacher kept me back to speak to me,
she wanted me to pay more attention, Hahas.
listening to her blabbering for 20 minutes.
went to the canteen, Garry and SengJueh waiting for me to have lunch.
Nadiah had been reading my past few posts,
then she said to me, "You don't like those twitish language arh."
duhh, so I made a couple of examples.
Garry was like imitating the girls too,
waited for the rain to cease a little, then I went home with SengJueh.
there's this secondary 2 boy,Boon Chee 140 cm, followed me and SengJueh.
he said he wants to go to my house.
crazy, lols.
I ran to the bus-stop, he lost track of me.
the darn bus was so late, and SengJueh was pestered by him too.
so SengJueh the sly brought him to my bus-stop.
What the.
the small boy pulled my bag, and grabbed it so as I can't shake him off.
while I was struggling, SengJueh secretly left.
immediately gave chase, hoping Boon Chee will change target, but he didn't !
he caught hold of SengJueh, then I finally managed to shake him off.
because one hand lesser grabbing my bag.
so I ran for my life, but I think my buddy needs some help, so I went back.
luckily, he wasn't grabbed anymore, he was just being chased.
he saw me, so he preyed on me.
so I ran from blocks to blocks, then to another bus-stop, to board the bus once and for all.
the road was so damn wet, and Boon Chee fell on the road so many times.
goodness, it's super irritating lahs.
watched Hanakimi episode 14 with Esther.
Zhixin called to ask what were the chapters to study for social studies.
because nobility, achievement, valour, social studies teacher all different.
and all say different chapters, dots.
Zhixin forced Mr See my math teacher to call up Nobility's social studies teacher.
so, I lost to Esther, she finished the episode first.
section 14 is not bad, very interesting.
the bloodly photographer wants to expose Ruixi's identity,
section 15 will be much nicer. (:
got to dril some social studies into my head.
Byeeeeeeeeeeee.
Psychological status: Sad.
Music: 牛奶 - 傀儡.
