Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Success comes after failure.

Success comes after failure.

second setback.

failed for my English Language.

come'on, the teacher who marked Nobility's test paper is super lenient.

Kee Koon scored 29/30 for the test.

and everyone had 20 plus, and that's considered very high.

heard that there were only 5 who cleared the test.

the highest is only 19/30 lahs.

华文都不及格了,现在英文也一样,打击也未免太大了吧 !

today's social studies test will be the third setback I guess.

I copied the question, then I go to sleep.

confident in scoring 0/25.

headaches come terribly in the mornings.

no mood to use my brain juice.

a miracle happened today, I finished my Poa paper.

I would certainly hope to scrape through the paper, a passing mark.

because I can hardly pass Poa in my life.

Esther is going for a camp tomorrow.

she's gonna miss lots of Hanakimi on channel U. ):

but not to worry, I am sure you will have fun during the camp.

currently mugging for Chemistry and Dnt later.

Bye !



Psychological status: Grief-stricken.
Music: 我一直都在 - 林稷安 & 程于伦 ( 花样少年少女插曲 ).