Hallelujah, praise the Lord.
yesterday night, Garry and me were feeling terribly sick and bored.
so we decided play this game which used to be popular, runescape.
we played this game many years ago, so we just wanted to play for fun in the wilderness.
a play where players can fight each other.
Garry was level 80, and he was wearing super lousy armour, and he was killed.
I was level 94, everyone see me kept running for their life.
not fun.
so I went to bed.
I totally forgot about church this morning.
usually I will jump out of bed upon hearing the alarm.
today, I kept thinking the alarm isn't mine.
so I continued to sleep.
until, I thought of something; secret, then I immediately get up.
Jenalyn's friend, Wen Qi, joined us to church.
sunday school is getting more interesting.
everyone wants to join my class, Hahas.
I love today's praise and worship session.
all my favourite hymns, today's the best so far.
did I sing very loud ?
errrr, even the girls from the opposite side also can hear.
perhaps it's because I am afraid I won't be joining you people for long.
besides, Guangyi sang loud too !
had lunch, before leaving for Khatib.
Yvonne was like rushing to office after lunch.
she was supposed to lock, switch off all the lights and aircon, but she thought that someone will be going back.
she left the office without locking it yesterday, as in her office was not locked for the entire night.
I was praying for her in the train, and I told Bella and Jolene to pray for her, while they thought I was joking.
Lols,
thank God, nothing happen, all is fine,
Hallelujah, praise the Lord.
Yvonne, I think your secret is exposed, seriously.
Guangyi and Zhiyang know about it already.
and they said it's expected. Hahas.
met up my schoolmates to go new year visiting.
Huiyu's house was first, then Garry's lastly Sato's.
Sato won a lot of money, goodness. thirty-forty plus ?
I didn't know how to play cards, so I sponsered the money while Karyin played for me.
we split the winnings into two, but seems like neither did we win nor lose.
oh ya, if my memory don't fail me, I was called Big Mama just because my card skills weren't good.
Darn Huajie, Jin, Zhiyang, Zhiwan and gang.
Zhiwan was the prostitute !
can't remember who is the asshole.
I didn't use the word, so don't fine me.
everyone left Sato's house because I had to leave, moreover they wanted to get back home to study for tomorrow's test.
Sengjueh lost 30 dollars plus, coolness.
I asked if he felt anything when he lost all his money to Sato.
qouted from Sengjueh.
"Lose money to Sato not painful, but if lose to you then painful."
let's read in between the lines. (:
my parents came to Khatib to drag me home, while they gave Zhixin a lift home.
it's actually 2 am now, because just now I fell asleep while studying some History.
got to mug now,
cheerio !
Psychological status: Ecstatic !
Music: 飞轮海 - 我有我的Young.
