Saturday, March 03, 2007

Is she the one for me ?

Is she the one for me ?

Poa tuition !

ehh, do I sound high ?

I was told to think positively about Poa, and to love the subject.

playing with my tuition teacher's dog, 妞妞.

she sits beside me during tuition. Hahas.

She kept on growling at Sengjueh and attempts to bite him. damn funny.

Sengjueh kept saying,"Not fair."

went to Northpoint for lunch.

and then went shopping for his mother's birthday present.

good news.

like I told you, I am gonna have chinese tuition on Sundays.

my parents can tell that I am pretty unhappy though I didn't show.

so they won't have it started tomorrow, but probably next week.

currently chatting with Yvonne.

and I told her the good news.

I was like thinking that I may not join them for for church in the future.

and seems like all the brand new comers are not staying.

Zhiwan and Lunsiong are already lost and Benjamin is like depending on his mood.

while, every Saturday night or Sunday morning ,it's like a horror for me.

and I am always fighting for going to church.

垂死的挣扎.

maybe I should just give up.

Yvonne asked me, "If you have a choice, will you want to go to church ?"

I answered something which she was satisfied with.

"If I have a choice, I would certainly want to attend church. If I don't have a choice, I will also want to go to church."

thanks to Yvonne, for some encouragement.

oh ya, if you are sharp enough.

you will see some spastic people spamming my tagboard.

poor sexaye yellow, red tagboards.

mastermind / culprit - Daryl Ong.

check this out if you are bored.

http://walabee.livejournal.com/

errrrr, Selina's friends.

See ya people (:

tomorrow's gonna have a fun and long day !



Psychological status: Happy !
Music: 非你莫属 - 林依晨.