In the face of danger, face danger with prayer.
you must be wondering why I am here blogging at this time.
came back home, and the computer plug was there.
Dad forgot to take it away.
went to see the principal this afternoon.
Leonard was first, then Alan, Karyin then me.
got to know that Leonard and Alan didn't see the principal after sneaking out of class.
practically, he said things regarding my acadamic studies.
I told him that, the only subject hindering me is Dnt,
and the supported / encouraged me to drop the subject.
all depends on my parents.
in class, Garry is sitting beside me.
he's attached. (:
and he has been pestering me in class, and ask me who I like.
did I say I like anyone ?
Errrr, what the lor.
then he gives me so many names.
then Chinkok joined in, and kept saying the word "Esther".
the funniest is that Garry say I like tard`jo.
mind me, she is just secondary one
Lols.
you people are trying to be funny isit ?
Garry got me into hot soup lahs, got scolded by Social Studies' History teacher.
then she said,"Darrell, if you don't get B3 and above for Combine Humanities, I will want to see your mother. I can tell that you have the potential, so make sure you get it."
so dead, B3 for combine humanities, not easy okay.
Garry goes down my Linksphere at my blog.
and threatens to tell all the girls that I like them all.
then he mentioned Ada, you think what 现在流行姐弟恋啊.
beware, he threatens to add all the girls in friendster and msn.
gosh.
don't accept him if he really adds you. (:
thanks.
my friends are really scary at times.
Byeeee.
Psychological status: Confused.
Music: Michael W. Smith - Above all.
