Monday, March 26, 2007

Christ died for sinners - both good and bad.

Christ died for sinners - both good and bad.

Things haven't been the same as before. 今日不如往日

I won't be blogging everyday, but no matter what I won't fail to keep this blog alive.

especially my tagboard,

thanks a lot people, for tagging continuously at my tagboard.

keep up the good work, Hahas.

the parent meeting session, was indeed a horror for me.

terrified to see the horrendous results.

thank Lord, I am finally awakened from the long slumber.

no doubt, I don't have much time left.

don't wish to blog so much on this,

because actions speak louder than words.

hesistating to drop Dnt, I don't want a ugly grade on my O level certificate.

so I approached my Dad; he yet to reply me.

I am indeed very happy to know that a lot of my classmates know about the Footprint story through my blog.

especially when they are non-believers.

no matter what, you are still God's precious children.

He knew you all along, but you don't know Him.

been talking to some of my classmates about Christ the past few days.

encouraging them to receive Christ,

but I am so ashamed to say that, me myself don't attend church services.

though I listen to weekly CD sermons, and do Quiet Time every night.

just finished Quiet Time, while reading "Our Daily Bread"

there's lots of meaningful things in there.

worth-reading.

quite tight these few days with tuitions, study group, Achievement Day rehersal, self-study etc.

and I hope 2nd April will be flying to me.

so I can attend Julia's invitation to Deyi Secondary Student Council Investiture.

by then I can receive the toy from Zhiyang, and Esther's mp3.

thanks a lot. (:

ahem ~

my duckie is yet to be seen.

recently, missed Anshao a lot.

no worries, Good Friday is approaching.

I guess I will be able to see you folks soon.

Bye people.

Jesus, You are the reason I live.



Psychological status: Motivated !
Music: 唐禹哲 - 最爱还是你.