Keep your eyes on the Lord; He never takes His eyes off you.
during chemistry, I was asked if I have already serve detention for that time's open defiance during the march holidays.
didn't know I need to serve detention lahs, because I didn't read the remarks.
so I served detention for an hour in the afternoon just before my CCA.
I'm told that I also needa be caned, because I was late for the damn detention for 2 days.
Errr, what the lahs, that teacher just wants to create trouble.
whatever lahs.
that's the bad news.
on the brighter side, I was informed that my parents needn't meet the principal.
the principal just wants to see me; alone. (:
isn't that a good news.
I knew with faith in Him, everything would turn out fine,
I guess I won't get caned, my instinct.
let's watch and see, she'll be digging her own grave if she finds trouble with me.
CCA is damn slag today.
because someone is always snatching my job.
whatever I am doing, he will rush to help me.
so I went strolling around the school.
looking at the parents and teacher conversations.
I bumped into my Social Studies teacher, then she asked.
"Darrell, where is your mother ?"
I replied saying that she will be here tomorrow night.
then she exclaimed sternly,"I want to see your mother tomorrow, I want to see your mother."
and walked away.
Errr, that's scary.
somemore I slept during her entire lesson yesterday.
shouldn't have.
just got some rants from my math tuition teacher,
I'm totally not prepared for those series of uninhibited rants
just now, I was so infuriated that I can expectorate fire at anyone who crosses my path.
then he went to feedback to my Dad.
no idea what's gonna happen tomorrow's night.
what kinda complains will enter my parents' ears.
Dnt, chemistry, mother tongue teachers have got lots to tell my parents.
I bet I won't have a good weekend. ):
if I don't get to sleep any earlier, someone is gonna take a chopper and come after me.
and it's not anyone in my family again.
Err, that's about it.
Good night everyone.
and good morning to the time keeper. (:
Psychological status: Chipper.
Music: Perhaps Love.
