Friday, March 30, 2007

Life will be meaningless without You.

Life will be meaningless without You.

hello people.

it's a Friday, early release.

that's why I can be here blogging.

it was raining pretty heavily in Yishun.

ran from school to the bus stop to hail a cab to get home.

but I guess I still got drenched somehow.

caught a minor flu.

Argh Chew.

later still have got to get back to school for the Achievement Day prize presentation.

I guess I will be taking a cab back to school since it's raining.

can't wait for Monday.

Julia's invitation to Deyi Secondary School's Student Council Investiture.

by then I will get Esther's mp3 and Zhiyang's toy.

studying is all I care about now.

my current sitting position is so darn horrible lahs.

right behind.

though my degree for my spectacles is around 200 only.

I'm still a 四眼田鸡. ):

pray hard that my form teacher will change the sitting arrangement for the class.

needa prepare my stuff.

Blazer, shoes, socks, school uniform, council badge and tie.

See ya (:



Psychological status: Contradict.
Music: 我可以 - Evan.