You need to know God's truth to see through Satan's lies.
school have been tough this week.
tests after tests.
there's so much internal conflicts in class.
don't wish to interfere.
the prize presentation hours ago was fine.
but the food wasn't good.
but I ate a lot, 4 plates plus.
I was extremely famished.
my friends were stunned when they saw the amount of food that entered my little stomach.
I can be a big eater (:
thats why I needa control my diet.
the teacher said that he didn't receive the invitation from Deyi Secondary,
thus asked for them to fax it over.
but he still didn't receive it.
screwed up faxed investiture forms.
I guess my teacher will have to get to give their teacher in charge a call.
Julia is dying to meet Mayguss.
Mayguss's ex-buddy, Skandan has been raving about Mayguss to Julia.
Julia feel like she knows so much about Mayguss already so she wants meet her during investiture.
like wise, Mayguss have been telling me about Skandan.
Hahas.
Thanks for everything Julia. (:
36 more days to mid year examinations.
study hard people.
Esther has been studying too,
Wow.
Hahas.
keep up the good work folks !
Psychological status: Crazy.
Music: 卓文宣 & 黃鴻升(小鬼) - 爱的主旋律
