Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2nd post of the day.

2nd post of the day.

I thought that I wouldn't be blogging already for today,

since I had earlier.

now, I needa release some air from my throat.

I bathed, changed and got out of home at around 6.45 pm.

took a bus to Ang Mo Kio which caused me 50 minutes,

bought dinner, withdrawn the money,

and ran to the bus interchange hoping that I won't miss the bus.

basically, I did everything in lightning-speed,

because I don't want to let my mum know that I went out,

and who knows, I waited for the bus for 20 over minutes.

when I reach home, it's already like 8.45 pm.

mum just reached home.

Grrr..

she nagged for the entire night,

and I skipped dinner.

gradually, she came to the realisation that I the reason I went out was because of her,

but she said that she wasn't urgent with the money, I can still withdraw on Friday on my way back from school.

so she suddenly pushed all the blame to my second sister,

and said that,"You are elder sister so stupid never tell your brother...."

my sister kena retaliated and got some strokes of the cane.

so damn guilty lahs.

Rah !



Psychological status: Uhh.
Music: 我可以抱你吗爱人 - 张惠妹.