I want to praise you, for all of my life.
slept quite late yesterday.
did Quiet Time for hours.
read the entire book of Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua and Kings.
Moses took the Israelites out of Egypt and yet they complained about the Lord again and again.
the Lord was upset.
read about all his laws, commandments and his covenant.
Numbers 15 : 32 - 36 Penalty for Violating the Sabbath.
a man was stoned to death for violating the Sabbath, he worked on Sunday and wasn't worshipping the Lord.
and he was punished.
Err, sigh, shucks.
Zhiyang, King Solomon was blessed with wisdom and was well-known for his wisdom.
but he married 700 wives, princesses and had 300 concubines.
and what's worst was he built altars and temples for his foreign wives.
which made the Lord angry, and said,
"Because you have done this, and have not kept My covenant and My statues, which I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to your servant."
so, Zhiyang, you better be faithful to one girl only.
came back early,
because I didn't go for ice-skating this afternoon.
last NCC training leh,
you people must have missed me very much.
I didn't feel like going ice-skating lahs,
then still have to skip lessons and leave school early.
further more, I ice-skated at Korea, Japan and China before.
no as exciting as I thought already.
oh ya, the English oral marks are out.
though I did fairly well, I didn't top the class like last year.
so disappointed,
gosh.
later still have math tuition,
and I have not touched the examinations paper yet.
that's about it folks.
Psychological status: Heh Heh.
Music: Hillsong - Forever.
