真害怕错过你.
today is my last day going to school myself.
Daddy said that today is his last day in Amsterdam and he's flying back tomorrow.
yay.
didn't notice that the visits of this little humble blog reached above 10000.
didn't expect it to be so fast,
because this blog is just less than 7 months old, still a young toddler,
heh heh.
seems like the kill zнιγαηg issue kinda got out of hand.
everyone is like asking me why I want to kill him.
and what's worst is Cheeyong asked me why I want to kill him.
Err, his chinese name is Zhiyang too.
not you lahs.
what's even worst was, he is still not convinced.
Dots.
this week, the school has been watching the student's attire very closely.
you'll be sent to the office if your shirt is out by a little.
so strict lahs,
I was rushing through my Poa homework in the classroom,
though students aren't supposed to stay in class during recess.
so I asked Garry to get me a chicken burger.
just as he came back, I was just done with it.
just as I was about to take my first bite, the discipline master came in.
and ranted at me, real loud.
loud enough that all the students in their classrooms down the corridor immediately evacuated their classrooms.
look, I saved you people okay.
the past few months the discipline master has been complaining about my attire,
then he will say,"You are a councillor, Exco member somemore."
dah dah dah.
but honestly speaking, he is quite biased to me,
as in, he treats me quite nice, though I may violate the school schools now and then.
(:
today is the starting of the self directed study programme.
so, for the rest of the days until mid year, I'll end lessons at either 4 or 5 pm.
Yvonne is extremely freaky.
I just told her that my eldest sister is in Republic Poly too.
then she immediately look up my sister's background.
then look into her profile.
she's such a potential private investigator.
Skandan, seems like you're digging your own grave uhh.
he's trying to create a new rumour for me.
no thanks arh (:
Yvonne, don't join him in his crazy idealogy.
Hahas.
Julia arh, she's got someone in mind I guess.
and she's not my cup of tea; vice versa.
got to prepare for tuition later.
See ya (:
Psychological status: Weeee ~.
Music: Don't matter - Akon.
