Thursday, April 26, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S.

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S.

slept at 11 yesterday night.

but I woke up at 3 am in the morning just to complete my chinese comprehension.

tried real hard to stay awake during lessons today.

my eyes could hardly open.

especially during chemistry.

the HOD of Science is really good !

she teaches things with sense, unlike the other one.

ahem.

Hahas.

but she has an extremely high of discipline.

don't play with her.

I'm so addicted to History.

but it's just too much; sec 3 plus sec 4 work.

Russia ( USSR ), China, Germany, League of Nations, Japan, WWI, WWII and lots more to go.

how can my duck-sized brain contain all these.

the four "beauties" in class are kinda looking for trouble with me.

oh please, you 4 are the outcast / unwanted in class.

do think twice before you do anything.

I'm so sorry, Garry for saying that.

oh ya, another thing which pissed me off early in the morning.

the newcomer of my class.

shan't name his name,

everyone thinks that he's irritating, and has been hostile towards him.

I'm kind enough to treat him normally.

don't climb over my head and teach me what to do.

enough of the irritating 四大美人 and that guy.

I feel so apologetic for those who visits my blog recently,

for I haven't change my blogskin.

I have been search up and down for a suitable one.

but seems like nothing suits me.

perhaps I'm too picky.

if you guy see something nice, do tell me.

and I'll try to change my blogskin somehow though I don't know how to.

needa prepare for tuition later.

so dead, haven't complete the homework.

my tutor will gonna yell on top of his voice again.

tons of them lahs.

uhh.



Psychological status: Oh no.
Music: The sweet escape - Gwen Stefani Feat Akon.