Friday, April 27, 2007

Stress is engulfing me every single minute.

Stress is engulfing me every single minute.

yesterday, supposed to wake up do to finish up my english composition.

I didn't manage to wake up.

so sorry for those who were messaging me.

school is indeed fun today.

the 四大美人 came after me and my friends today again.

come'on man, you think I'll be intimidated when you threaten you call people.

over my dead body.

your reputation in school stink so much.

look who will have the last laugh. (:

so damn fun today during math lesson.

we went to the computer lab.

my friends and I enjoyed editing that horrendous picture.

we first went to one of the beauty's friendster, copied and save her picture with her handsome boyfriend.

then we edited it,

it look really nice.

Hahas !

the editor wasn't me, but it's better not for me to name him.

who call the beauties skip lesson, allowing us to have a chance to make a fool and a mockery of themselves

the whole class edited together, laughed and had fun.

including our math teacher okay. (:

damn fun arhs !

what's worst is that, we saved the unsightly picture as that computer's destop background.

let's wait for our fellow navalites to discover that "beautiful" picture.

hopefully they don't get any nightmares.

chuckle.

you'll be pitting yourselves against the entire school very soon.

aye, Zhiyang, I'm sorry to say that your evil plot failed.

how childish can you be man !

Hahas..

okay got to prepare for tuition later.

better revise a little before my tutor gives me a lecture and complains to my parents.

See ya. (:



Psychological status: Cool.
Music: I belong to me.