Sunday, April 01, 2007

getting up on the wrong side of the bed.

getting up on the wrong side of the bed.

need everyone's attention badly off.

I had a tiff with my eldest sister and she got one of her friend to hack my msn account.

her friend added everyone who is online into a conversation.

and somehow a misunderstanding came along.

all used vulgarities and scolded one another.

bad blood between them.

this thing is like a bolt from the blue; so unexpected.

I don't wish to be barking up the wrong tree; to be mistakened.

needa settle this serious thing flat out, it's no child's play.

apologising from the bottom of my heart to everyone,

especially, Fioan and Benjamin and lots more.

please don't meet outside and do some unwanted stuff to happen.

Fioan, please do be careful.

the hacker says that he isn't happy with you,

you might be the next victim.

God is watching, so please do not carry on with your mistake.

now I have gotten back my msn account.

but, I am really ashamed to log in.

on the lighter note, tomorrow is Deyi's investiture,

can leave school early.

(:

I shall take everything as an april fool's joke.


Goodnight.



Psychological status: Suffocated.
Music: Hillsong - Worthy is the lamb.