Trading my sorrows.
I have totally forgotten clean about my Social Studies test.
thank God, it was not a structured-essay one.
it's a source-based question.
phew.
another issue.
this morning, lots of people looked for me asking me if anyone is manipulating my msn account.
I was so relieved that they didn't jump to conclusions and think that it was me.
all gave the same answer,"You don't talk this way, so un-gentleman like."
so touched, you guys mean that I'm a gentleman ?
Hahas.
egoistic darrell.
actually, I'm very high today.
Mayguss and me hailed for a cab to take us to to Deyi Secondary School.
thank God, we weren't late though we were almost late.
their school is super cool,
all thumbs up for their investiture.
though there was a particular school that wasn't happy with their investiture.
shall not mention the name of that school.
Skandan, Thet Thet, Julia, Mayguss and me made the most noise there.
super high.
with their cartoon vice-president.
made some friends from schools like ACS, etc.
didn't get to see Crosby, Ivan and Jenalyn. ):
but I managed to see Jin !
missed him a lot.
my school was the last to leave lahs.
we sat at the canteen, talking and crapping.
exchanging stories of each school's internal conflict.
talked bad about juniors.
Hahas.
then we were supposed to go to AMK hub for some shopping but it was like close to seven.
so we decided not to.
I finally received Esther's mp3 and Zhiyang's keychain. (:
tomorrow meeting Yeechuan, Esther and Shaun for a movie.
looking forward.
have an early rest folks !
Goodnight. (:
Psychological status: Ecstatic.
Music: Hillsong - Jesus, You are all I need.
