It's never too late to believe in our Saviour.
hello people.
today, my eyes are open wide, mouth sealed tight, ears in.
friends and teachers approached me and asked, why was I so silent.
depression arh.
Hahas, dots.
I use to be the noisest student and today I was all quiet.
you people must be not used to it. (:
Tianfu invited Zhixin and gang to go to church on Saturday.
as City Harvest is having a carnival.
yay, hope that they will accept Christ.
from what I know, many don't have a good impression of City Harvest.
my classmate was once from City Harvest too, but she stopped going to church.
she asked,"Why did God make so many languages for what arh."
then I told her the story of The Tower of Babel.
and that is why people speak many different languages today.
she then asked me a question, "Darrell, you see arh, God wanted Noah to make a house then all the animal and his family go inside, then how come got us,"
I corrected her,"It's an ark.",
I didn't quite get her question so I got her re-explained her question.
She then explained,"The ark contained only Noah's family, we are his 'descendants', if Noah children 'f___' each other, we are all retarted."
then exclaimed,"The Bible is fake !"
firstly she actually used the F word, and secondly she doubted the Bible.
honestly speaking, I was so pissed that I just walk away.
is that what that church teaches them ?
goodness.
I can't wait for Good Friday, though I can't go to church.
don't know why.
and I can't join Anshao, for Saturday's outing.
so sad.
my heart will never leave Daddy, though.
Good Friday (:
everyone is cleansed by our Lord Jesus's precious blood !
Nothing but the Blood.
what can wash away my sin?
nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What can make me whole again?
nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Oh, precious is the flow,
that makes me white as snow
no other fount I know,
nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Story.
One very sad day, people who hated Jesus
killed Him on a cross.
our Lord Jesus was crucified and he sacrificed.
When we think about it, we tremble.
We shiver,
because it was an ugly thing.
But God was not worried.
He knew Jesus was taking the blame
for our sins, giving up his life,
so we could be in God's kingdom.
And God made Jesus alive again !
We tremble to think about it,
because we are excited !
"Hallelujah ! Praise the Lord !"
We sing loud songs of joy,
because Jesus is not dead anymore !
Our enemy, the devil, wanted Jesus dead.
But he couldn't keep Jesus dead.
Jesus came back to life, he has risen !
He won !
That is triumph !
Heaven sings praises about it,
and on earth, we reply like an echo,
"Hallelujah ! Praise the Lord !"
Thank you Lord.
Psychological status: Super overjoyed.
Music: Avalon - We were the reason.
