Sec 4 is a year when girls, fun and games don't exist. ( quoted from zнιγαηg )
had the 2.4 test today.
I didn't stroll like the other years,
I passed, and I passed pretty well to me.
thank God.
next was, I received my score for the un-prepared social studies test which I had on Monday.
one more mark to an A1,
shucks.
saw Mdm Sheila after lessons.
she wanted so see me because she thinks that my common test results aren't to her expectations.
we spoke a lot, 2 hours plus.
talked about my family, primary school life, acadamic performance, behaviour, and she talked a lot about Christianity.
I was totally stunned,
but she's damn nice. (:
she wants me to give her a personal journal and update it everyday.
Errr, like lower secondary.
after school, I trained 2 students who are gonna particpate in this year's 全国言讲比赛
I skipped my chemistry remedial lahs,
this time is my fault for not informing my teacher in advance.
then Huiyu joined me after the remedial.
thanks a lot, Huiyu.
one of the participants is a singaporean, the other one was from china.
to be honest, the singaporean surely can't make it.
but the one from china maybe can make it, but still have to practise.
while training them, I used my most cheena accent.
Hahas.
no choice,
in that competition more than 80% of the students are from china.
and many mistakened me for a PR.
Grrr.
oh ya, I feel like strangling Zhiyang and Julia.
next victims will be Shaun and Yee Chuan.
always blabbering nonsense.
hmmph.
everyone is so mean.
Julia calls me clueless poulet,
Esther calls me random duck.
what is the world becoming man.
Psychological status: Erm.
Music: 祷告.
