Friday, May 11, 2007

外面下着雨犹如我心血在滴.

外面下着雨犹如我心血在滴.

Horray !

end of "all" mid-year examinations.

ahem, unless you would to retain next year lahs.

touch wood.

frankly speaking, I don't hate tests or examinations.

the trouble is that you'll have to prepare for it,

as for me, what I hate about examinations is the results.

no matter what, I've got done with the mid-year exams,

cheers people !

come'on, arrange some kinda outings !

movies, shopping ?

came back home after school,

stole some 2 eggs, minced meat, prawns, chicken nuggets....

started whipping a meal for myself,

gosh, my culinary skills improved drastically !

simply delicious.

there I go, self-praising again.

opps, it's not self-praising, it's just boosting my confidence.

(:

just confirmed with Sibo,

will be going out with her next Friday after the sports carnival.

finally afford the time for her date,

what to do, she owed me and karyin a meal.

however, the meal will be on me, if the meal goes off eighty bucks.

we're going for Japanese cuisine at Sushi Tei. (:

chose the most classy Japanese restaurant in Singapore.

Hahas !

since "torture" time is over,

hey people, indulge yourself with utmost fun.

study group can't be carried out since we'll be having intensive mother tongue remedials,

I guess we'll start after the mother tongue O levels.

Au revoir !



Psychological status: In between.
Music: The Click Five - Catch Your Wave.