Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm not a perfect person, I've never meant to do those things to you.

I'm not a perfect person, I've never meant to do those things to you.

welcome to my 200th post.

(:

I stayed up till 3 a.m plus this morning.

drunk thick chinese tea, to keep awake.

another 2 cups of concentrated coffee.

memorised my History like some kinda fanatic.

what to do, I'm so in love with History.

then I revised some Poa, which always made my blood boil.

the History paper was alright, but I did not study for parts which they asked in the Structured Essay Question.

shucks !

no worries, I still have a slightest memory of the entire chapter of Japan.

the problem is that, I didn't finish completing the paper.

uhh.

I still remembered that, I slept through the entire 2 hours for my Poa final examintion last year.

didn't touch the paper at all,

this time, I did okay.

managed to do a little bit,

the whole cohort, including the Poa geniuses said that the paper was super tough.

seems like, I don't have any hope already.

supposed to join some people for lunch at Northpoint,

but on the way there, I felt a little impuissant,

so I decided to head for home instead, without informing them.

so sorry,

as you know, I don't like to go Northpoint, and I just went there days ago.

woke up slightly earlier than normal,

because Dad said that his new car is still a baby,

cannot accelerate too high,

usually he drives 110km/h, so he was driving like 80 km/h today.

okay, needa watch televison.

Happy Fish (:

papers of tomorrow.

Physics Paper I.
Chemistry paper I.
Principle of Accounts paper I.

and that's gonna mark the end of my mid-year examinations !

Cheers.



Psychological status: Bleaghs.
Music: Three Doors Down - Story Of A Girl.