Dino boy is such a genius.
felt much better today, less lethargic.
still unwell though.
"Want to go school at anot, want to go school anot ? O level chinese coming still want to skip school arh."
mummy shouted from downstairs.
at first I thought she suddenly so good, allow me to skip school for once.
then she said "O level chinese coming still want to skip school arh." very sarcastically.
decided to go school, if not I won't have peace.
watched "Schindler's List" during english, character development and poa period.
kinda long uhh, but we still didn't manage to finish it.
oh my gosh, there's explict content in there.
lots of uncensored scenes, so long some more.
madness, more to come tomorrow.
had chinese intensive,
asked some questions regarding to paper 1.
my teacher refuses to guess the topic for us.
then I asked her, why isn't she giving us the homework which other classes are doing.
instead of those news hot topics, guess what she asked us to do.
write a visit to the hospital, visiting your friend.
Err, I think I'm still writing that when I'm in primary school lah.
so I voiced out in a terrible tone, “老师,你做老师做的很失败耶.上次,隔壁两班的老师跟我说,倘若有问题的话,可以找他们讲解. 我问你很多问题,你又不回答,但我就是不找他们讲解是为了给你面子,不想让你难堪,我心想,我还在犹豫什么,我何必要考虑到你的感受,顾到你当老师的脸往哪搁! ”
accidentally offended some classmates by saying that.
sorry, didn't mean to.
at least I asked questions in front of the whole class.
not like those ask secretly, not wanting everybody to learn.
you think I'm super free arh, I only ask those questions which nobility and valour teachers think that they are most likely to be tested.
I have tuition, I can also ask my tutor,
need not ask our chinese teacher lor.
it's for everyone's benefits.
further more, do you know how painful to shout when someone is having a sore throat.
can't be bothered if it does not regards to my O level.
got second in class for that mock examination.
shucks shucks.
needa really brush up.
byeeee.
Psychological status: Fuming.
Music: 遗失的美好.
